FLOMOTION H21 SERIES COMPACT INDUSTRIAL HOSE PUMPS
Designed to meet the demanding requirements of chemical injection and dispensing applications.
Exceptional self-priming capabilities make the H21 Series peristaltic pumps an ideal choice for hard-to-handle chemicals such as sodium hypochlorite, hydrogen peroxide or viscous polymers. An extremely wide range of flow outputs can be obtained by simply changing the tubing size.
The versatile K24 NEMA 4X motor drive controller may be conveniently mounted directly on the pump or remotely on a wall or panel. One size pumphead accepts six standard tubing sizes. The spring loaded pumphead rollers provide extended tubing life and automatically compensate for minor variations in pump tube wall thickness.
An optional tubing rupture detector will automatically shut down the pump and signal an alarm in the event of a tubing leak. Used in conjunction with the unique H21 Series sealed pump design the FLOMOTION Tubing Rupture Detector helps to protect operators and other equipment from potentially dangerous fumes and chemicals.
- Flows to 48.5 GPH, Pressures to 100 psi.
- Seal-less pumping technology.
- Self-priming – suction lifts to 30 ft.
- NEMA 4X controller.
- No check valves – few moving parts.
- Various long-life chemical-resistant tubing options available.
- Dry run capability.
- LED digital display & integral keypad.
- User selectable manual or automatic control.
- Automatic control via 0-10VDC, 4-20mA.