ISOMAG MS2420 High Accuracy Electromagnetic Flow Sensor for Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical Applications.
The MS2420 sanitary sensor allows the disassembling of the connections for inspection or replacement of gaskets as needed for use in food or pharmaceutical applications. The MS2420 is resistant to vacuum (200 mbar absolute at a temperature of 100 ° C), ideal for CIP cycles, 3A and FDA certified.
Several converters for control and interfacing are available for this flow sensor. Click Here for more information.
- Accuracy to +/-0.2%
- Five sizes from 1″ to 4″ pipe diameters (Smaller sizes available on request).
- Flow ranges from 2.4 to 1246 GPM.
- Standard Pressure: 230 PSI.
- Volumetric flow rate measurement independent of fluid viscosity, density and temperature.
- Bi-directional flow measurement.
- No moving parts for zero maintenance.
- No pressure drop through sensor.
- Minimal straight pipe run required.
- Every sensor is factory wet-calibrated.
- Rated for 3A sanitary approval.
- Standard integral ground electrode.
- Suitable for vacuum service applications.Accuracy to +/-0.2%