ISOMAG MS501 Electromagnetic Flow Sensor
The MS501 provides reliable flow measurement with high accuracy, ease of installation and low operating cost.
Several converters for control and interfacing are available for this flow sensor. Click Here for more information.
- Accuracy to +/-0.2%
- Lower cost than flanged units.
- Six sizes from .125″ to .75″ Pipe Diameters.
- Flow ranges from 0.034 to 49.84 GPM.
- Standard Pressure: 230 PSI.
- Volumetric flow rate measurement independent of fluid viscosity, density and temperature.
- No moving parts for zero maintenance.
- Wide range of process connection types; threaded, flanged, tri-clamp or compression.
- Bi-directional flow measurement.
- No pressure drop through sensor.
- Minimal straight pipe run required.
- Every sensor is factory wet-calibrated.