SIGMAMOTOR BACK PRESSURE RELIEF VALVES
Back Pressure Valves
Sigmamotor back pressure valves prevent siphoning and varying rates of dosage from fluctuating downstream pressure by enacting positive discharge pressure in your metering pump system.
Inside the valve is a diaphragm held in place by a spring which is pressure set. When the pressure is exceeded the PTFE diaphragm is pushed up and material flows through the valve to the injection point. The valves are set at 50psi but are easily adjusted in the field.
- CNC precision machined parts.
- Cost effective and reliable.
- Pressures from 8-150 psi (350 optional).
- Variety of materials available.
- Anti-syphon protection.
- Fine pressure adjustment.
- Optional air release and gauge port.
NSF-61 Approved materials.