SIGMAMOTOR PRESSURE RELIEF VALVES
Pressure Relief Valves
Sigmamotor pressure relief valves operate when the system pressure raises above the set pressure of the valve to protect systems from damage due to blockages or excessive pressure situations.
Inside the valve a spring holds a diaphragm against the valve seat until preset pressure is exceeded, then the diaphragm is forced up and the material in the system is forced out of the relief port. The valve is set at 65psi at the factory but is easily field adjustable.
- Fine pressure adjustment.
- CNC precision machined parts.
- Cost effective and reliable.
- Variety of materials available.
- Right-angle, 3-port design.
NSF-61 Approved materials.