FLOMOTION SYSTEMS BE6300 SERIES TRANSIT-TIME CLAMP-ON FLOWMETER
Combines reliable full-pipe flow measurement with high accuracy, low-cost and ease of installation.
Clamp-on type ultrasonic flowmeters offer the the simplest and easiest installation of any flowmeter. The BE6300 transit-time flowmeter is no exception and installs in minutes. A pair of rugged transducers mounts easily to the outside of the pipe using standard clamping straps.
The transducers are non-intrusive, therefore there is no pressure drop or flow obstruction. The advanced microprocessor utilizes the latest in ultrasonic direct time measurement with a resolution of 0.2 nanoseconds. Coupled with state-of-the-art data processing the BE6300 provides a high level of linearity.
Various inputs and outputs are available to interface with a wide variety of control and reporting systems. Remote programming is available via the standard RS232C port.
- Pipe sizes from 0.75 to 120 in. (20 – 3000mm).
- Velocities from -53 to +53 fps (-16 to + 16 m/s).
- Accuracy to 1.0%, repeatability to +/-0.2%.
- Easy to install clamp-on transducers are compatible with plastics steel, stainless steel, cast iron, concrete, other materials.
- Outputs: 4-20mA, 0-20mA, frequency, relay, serial communications.
- 2 line x 20 digit backlight LCD display & integral 16 button keypad.
- NEMA 4X enclosure.