ISOMAG MS3810 Hot-Tap Insertion Electromagnetic Flow Sensor
Combines reliable full-pipe flow measurement with high accuracy, low-cost and ease of installation, even in pressurized lines.
Several converters for control and interfacing are available for this flow sensor. Click Here for more information.
- Accuracy to +/-2.5%
- Six sizes: 6, 12, 20, 28, 40 or 80″
- For pipe sizes 3 – 300″.
- Pressures to 360 PSI.
- Can be removed and reinstalled under pressure (when equipped with ball valve).
- “Push-in” type insertion/retractor assembly for quick profiling.
ideal for temporary measuring needs, monitoring and leak detection purposes.
- Optional pressure transducer.
- Volumetric flow rate measurement independent of fluid viscosity, density and temperature.
- No moving parts for zero maintenance.
- Bi-directional flow measurement.
- Every sensor is factory wet-calibrated.