SIGMAMOTOR GAUGE ISOLATORS
Sigmamotor pressure gauge isolators provide isolation from hazardous or corrosive fluids.
Sigmamotor pressure gauge isolators allow standard pressure gauges to be used in corrosive services. The upper section (gauge side) is filled with glycerine. A diaphragm separates the glycerin from the lower section which connects to the pressure source. A 1/2″ FNPT port is provided for connection to the pressure source.
- CNC precision machined parts.
- Cost effective and reliable.
- 2.5″ Dial.
- Pressure ranges: 0-60PSI, 0-100PSI and 0-160PSI.
- Pre-filled with glycerin between gauge and diaphragm.
- Optional pressure switch.
NSF-61 Approved materials.