FLOMOTION V21 SERIES INDUSTRIAL HOSE PUMPS
Designed to meet the demanding requirements of chemical injection and dispensing applications.
Exceptional self-priming capabilities make the V21 Series an ideal choice for hard-to-handle chemicals such as sodium hypochlorite, hydrogen peroxide or viscous polymers. An extremely wide range of flow outputs can be obtained by simply changing the tubing size.
One size pumphead accepts five standard tubing sizes. The spring loaded pumphead rollers provide extended tubing life and automatically compensate for minor variations in pump tube wall thickness. The V21 Series pump system allows you to mount the controller on the wall…away from the harsh environment.
An optional tubing rupture detector will automatically shut down the pump and signal an alarm in the event of a tubing leak. Used in conjunction with the unique sealed pump design the FLOMOTION Tubing Rupture Detector helps to protect operators and other equipment from potentially dangerous fumes and chemicals.
- Flows to 52 GPH, Pressures to 100 psi.
- Rugged industrial drive uses standard 56C face motors
- Seal-less pumping technology
- Self-priming – suction lifts to 30 ft.
- No check valves – few moving parts
- Various long life chemical resistant tubing options available
- Dry run capability
- Remote wall mount controller with LED digital display & integral keypad in NEMA 4X enclosure
- User selectable manual or automatic control
- Automatic control via 0-10VDC, 4-20mA or RS485 inputs